I am hearing a lot from my friends about their very understandable stress and anxiousness. I have recommendations:
- Breathe: remember that your exhales trigger your parasympathetic nervous system response. Practice extra long exhales.
- Try Kirtan Kriya: it keeps your mind calm and busy. Plus it keeps your hands busy and away from your face, bonus. Here’s a good link: KIRTAN KRIYA.
- Grounding yoga poses: child’s pose, tree pose, bridge, warriors
- Stand on the ground. Grounding can be super calming. Go outside. Breathe.
- Essential oils: these have been saving my mind lately. Try Copaiba, Adaptiv, Balance, Peace, Vetiver, Patchouli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood*. Copaiba in particular works on the endocanabinoid system which triggers rest and digest.
We know that stress and anxiousness hamper your immune system. Staying calm is very important. I have gotten a mic and set up to record virtual classes for you tube for free. I will focus on 1-3 first. Give me a week to figure it out. I can help anyone get the perfect collection of oils too, just message me and we can get them set right to your home. Reach out to me with any questions.
These are things I can offer to help you. 💗🧘♀️
*I’m a dōTERRA wellness advocate so I earn from purchases though my site.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.